Monday, December 17, 2018

Weekly Update


Dear Families of Room 23,

With a busy week ahead, I would like to provide you with a few updates and reminders.

·      This week’s homework is for students to read 30 minutes per night. There is no homework packet this week.

·      Hajra, our classroom aide, would like to give Henna tattoos as a holiday gift to my students on the afternoon of Thursday, December 20. Please let me know via email if your child does not have your permission to participate.

·      We’ll be celebrating the holidays with a small party on Friday. The third graders are invited to wear PJ’s to school and may also bring a stuffy (this must be able to fit inside the backpack). Thank you to those of you who volunteered to bring items for our trail mix – please have your child give them to me any time this week, but for sure by beginning of the day on Thursday.

As always, please let me know if you have any questions. I hope you all have a safe, relaxing, and festive winter break. I’ll look forward to seeing everyone in 2019!

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

Sincerely,

Teresa Shern